Professional website with Wordpress CMS +50 extra features.
WordPress is a free source for creating websites, used for more than 50 million websites worldwide. Is a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to blogs, to complex portals and enterprise websites, and even applications, are built with WordPress.
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use.
The features that come as standard with WordPress are amazing: however, there are literally thousands of plugins that extend what WordPress does, so the actual functionality is nearly limitless. You are also free to do whatever you like with the WordPress code, extend it or modify in any way or use it for commercial projects without any licensing fees. That is the beauty of free software, free refers not only to price but also the freedom to have complete control over it.
What does the budget include?
Developing you Project with Wordpress you will own the source code as we put it on your hosting account.
- Typo and keyword domain bulk analysis.
- Natural web optimization for Google
- Wordpress installation on the server
- Set-Up the CMS
- Custom Theme matching your Business Branding
- Manual to create articles/pages/categories
- Add Google Business Entry
- Add Twitter Card Validation
- Add Facebook OG Validation
- Google Analytics check, and configuration of UA if non-existent
- Analysis of references (competitor/s website/s)
- Create attractive call-to-action buttons
- Responsive version of the Site
- Contact form
- Mail address and/or contact telephone number visibility check
- Add customer/client references or your Google Reviews
- Specific software recommendations if needed / other type of script
- Web search tool
- Creation of mailing list and embedding of subscription boxes
- Web news feed * .XML (RSS) for user subscriptions and content spread.
- Installation of free online help tools for visitors (direct support tawk.co).
- Integrate Facebook comments (option)
- Registration in Foursquare
- Avoid pages without content or under construction
- Avoid links to third-party websites and visitors bounces
- Verification of the website in Google Webmaster Central
- Optimised SEO keyword pre-analysis
- Google Search Console reports
- Structure Data Tool analysis
Addons (not include and require an aditional fee)
- Integrations with previous script on Client's Server
- Plugin installation/configuration
- Content insertion
- Web Maintenance
- Structure/design changes further than the 3 rounds of revisions BEFORE launch
- Relatively less expensive website development
- A wide variety of professional themes
- WordPress sites are mobile-friendly
- Search Engine Optimization Ready
- You can easily update your site from wherever you are
- Easy, convenient backlinking and syndication
- Great for eCommerce sites
- Frequent upgrades to your site´s capabilities
- Best for aggressive online marketing
- Excellent social media integration
- Increased security compared to traditional sites
- Easy transition from one designer to the other
- Navigating through WordPress web design, development and maintenance can be challenging.
- While the WordPress platform itself is free some of features and tools have a price. The more of them you use, the higher the cost of using WordPress goes.
- WordPress is the most widely used CMS makes it a prime target for cybercriminals.
- Some updates require additional web design knowledge.
- Some SEO-based features of WordPress, such as its category and tagging system can work against the user flagging as duplicate content.
|Wordpress||Wordpress Default Package||$3,300|
|Addons (Any addon require the payment for the Default Package ⇑)|
|Install & Configure Extension (extension price excluded)||Wordpress Install & Configure Extension (extension price excluded) Addon||$200|
|Maintenance 10h/month||Wordpress Maintenance 10h/month Addon||$1,000|
|SEO 3 Months||Wordpress SEO 3 Months Addon||$3,000|
|*Terms and conditions apply.|